Advanced Multiplication & Division Intervention Workbook: Bundle! Parts A, B, & C
Help students master master multi-digit multiplication and long division while maintaining addition and subtraction skills with this workbook, which has 120 daily problem sets! For a detailed preview of the product, click here!
This Workbook Series Includes…
- Advanced Multiplication & Division Mastery Workbook: This is the most advanced workbook in the series. Each of the 120 problem sets in this workbook includes six computation problems and one vocabulary or number sense problem as students move through progressively more complex multiplication and division problems.
- Part A: One-Digit Factors. The six daily computation problems in this workbook include two three- and four-digit addition and subtraction problems, one division fact, one two-digit by one-digit multiplication problem, one three-digit by one-digit multiplication problem, and one two-digit by one-digit division problem with a remainder.
- Part B: Two-Digit Multiplication & Long Division. The six daily computation problems in this workbook include two three- and four-digit addition and subtraction problems, two multiplication problems with one- and two-digit factors, and two division problems with two- and three-digit dividends.
- Part C: Multi-Digit Multiplication & Long Division. The six daily computation problems in this workbook include two three- and four-digit addition and subtraction problems, two multi-digit multiplication problems, and two long division problems with one-digit divisors.
About the Numbers and Operations Mastery Workbook Series
Between grades 2 and 5 students are expected to master computation skills from basic addition and subtraction to advanced multiplication and division of whole numbers while learning vocabulary and how to compare numbers. For many students, mastering these skills requires systematic, repeated practice opportunities which gradually build in complexity.
This Common Core aligned workbook series was designed for students with disabilities and students in intervention groups who benefit from repeated practice and progressive skill building activities, but they can be used by any student! While other programs jump from skill to skill, this program is progressive, meaning that each skill builds on the one before. The workbooks are also interleaved, meaning that each day’s practice features both the current skill being learned and earlier skills, as well as daily vocabulary or place value practice, to help students build long term memory and skill mastery.
The workbook series is broken into four workbooks, each of which has 120 daily practice pages of ten or, at the highest level, seven practice problems. The workbooks progress from basic addition and subtraction facts to advanced multiplication and division. The goal is to move students through the workbooks as quickly as possible—as soon as students have mastered a new skill, move them onto the next workbook! Because every page includes review, they will have opportunities to cement those old skills as they master new ones.
To make the workbooks easier to use, we have included a placement test at the end with suggestions on where to begin a student. Note that this is also available as a stand-alone free product so you can buy only the product that is right for your students!
The other three workbooks are also each broken into three smaller workbooks with 40 daily problem sets.
- The Addition & Subtraction Mastery Workbook: This workbook focuses on building students’ skills from basic facts to two-digit addition and subtraction while providing practice on vocabulary terms like difference, sum, less than, and greater than. The workbook is broken into three sections of 40 problem sets.
- Part A: Facts. This workbook has six daily fact problems, three challenge problems that begin to move into two-digit addition and subtraction, and one number sense or vocabulary problem.
- Part B: Facts & Beginning Two Digit. This workbook has, overall, three daily fact problems, six two-digit problems without regrouping, and one number sense or vocabulary problem.
- Part C: Two-Digit Addition & Subtraction. This workbook has three daily fact problems, three two-digit problems without regrouping, three with regrouping, and a vocabulary problem.
- Advanced Addition & Subtraction Mastery Workbook: This workbook series helps students progress from two- to three-digit addition and subtraction problems while introducing multiplication facts, reviewing vocabulary from sum and different to product and quadrilateral, and building students’ number sense.
- Part A: Two-Digit Addition & Subtraction with Multiplication Facts. This long-titled workbook includes three daily two-digit problems without regrouping, three with regrouping, three multiplication fact problems, and one daily vocabulary or number sense problem.
- Part B: Two and Three Digit. This workbook includes four daily two-digit addition and subtraction problems, two easier three-digit problems, three multiplication facts, and one vocabulary problem.
- Part C: Three Digit. This workbook includes three daily two-digit problems, three three-digit problems, including one with subtraction across zero, three multiplication facts, and a daily vocabulary problem.
- Multiplication & Division Mastery Workbook: While still including daily addition and subtraction review problems and number sense or vocabulary practice, this workbook helps students go from multiplication and division facts to long division with one-digit divisors.
- Part A: Facts. Each page of this workbook includes ten problems: one daily two-digit addition or subtraction problem, two three- or four digit problems, three division fact problems, three multiplication facts, and one vocabulary or number sense problem.
- Part B: Beginning Two Digit. The first twenty pages of this workbook are the same as Part A, except with a heavier focus on 11s and 12s facts. The second twenty pages include one daily two-digit by one-digit multiplication problem.
- Part C: One-Digit Divisors. This workbook drops to six daily computation problems and one daily vocabulary or number sense problem. The six computation problems include two, three- or four-digit addition and subtraction problems, one multiplication fact, one division fact, one two-digit by one-digit multiplication problem, and one two-digit by one-digit division problem with a remainder.
Common Core Alignment
Over the course of the workbook series, the problems align to the following Common Core standards, as well as NBT standards on place value (edited for length):
- 5.NBT.B.5 Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
- 5.NBT.B.6 Find whole-number quotients of whole numbers
- 4.NBT.B.5 Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers,
- 4.NBT.B.4 Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm
- 4.NBT.B.6 Find whole-number quotients and remainders
- 3.NBT.A.2 Fluently add and subtract within 1000
- 3. 3.NBT.A.3 Multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10
- 2.NBT.B.5 Fluently add and subtract within 100
- 2.NBT.B.6 Add up to four two-digit numbers
- 2.NBT.B.7 Add and subtract within 1000
Need IEP Writing Resources?
- Check out the IEP Success Kits! Each kit includes informal assessments in reading, writing, and mathematics as well as present levels (PLOPs or PLAAFPs) templates and an IEP goal bank!
- If you are looking for Common Core aligned interventions that match the goals and assessments in the success kit, check out the store! For writing, we have writing fluency, descriptive writing, and complete sentences interventions. For mathematics, we also have word problem interventions from addition facts to long division. Reading interventions are coming soon!
Returns & Refunds
- Not sure the product is right for you? See the store’s refund and returns policy— and try the product risk free for thirty days!